Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Slip sliding away



In keeping with my recent upgrade kick, I've made some sculpty slip on shoes. As you can see in the above pic, there are six texture options for the front portion: skulls, skeleton, red stripe, grey camo and checks in gold & white. They are resizeable by script and three base sizes are included in the sale package! They're 250l and can be found on the desk just inside the entrance of my main store. I've left some stray shoes out on display for anyone who wants a closer look! SLURL.

In other news, I really need a new main store location. I'm not short of prims - my present spot has a big prim bonus - but the place is beginning to resemble a battery farm, albeit one full of whimsy and joy. If you're reading this and know of any suitable plots of land (probably 2048sq/m+), ideally placed in a well zoned location, I'd be incredibly grateful if you could get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment