Sunday, May 10, 2009

Not drowning but waving

Hello and hi, my name is Jonny Petrova and this is the first post on my long overdue store blog. Contrary to whatever Mr. Internet may tell you (http://jonnypetrova.wordpress.com - thank you Spaceace Wormser!) this is my first attempt at producing an online spectacular. I'm going to fill it with news and views relating to END, along with anything else that may be of interest to nobody in particular. Expect some rough edges as I'll be sure to botch a few things early on! I'll be able to count on the extremely capable, supremely wonderful Nikki Lian to contribute bits and pieces, so hopefully updates will come thick and fast.

Formalities sorted, now seems like as good a time as any to terminate this post. If you're already reading this I implore you to a) stop stalking me and b) keep reading and spreading the word. I've released a ton of stuff lately and have a few more things lined up, so the first real post probably isn't too far away. Until then, take care!

Jonny

This post was brought to you by: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n02PhHaeRG4

No comments:

Post a Comment