Friday, May 22, 2009

Hat's the way I like it


Taking a break from building my new main store (dun-dun-DUN!) to keep the blog current. Super fresh newness above by way of the corduroy castro hat and a revised version of the nuka cola backpack I released last year. The hat - also available in green camo - is packaged with three head widths and chin/skull attachment points. It's also resizable by script. Permissions are C/NM/NT and they're 200l each. The backpack is provided in three sizes and is C/M/NT. It's also 200l!

New stuff can obviously be found at my current main store, but the adventurous among you will also be able to locate them in my satellite stores at Fantasma Plaza (SLURL), Polly Jean (SLURL) and niQue soil (SLURL)! I'm hoping that my next blog post will be to announce that the new store is at least half open, so until then...bye. I'm waving at my monitor now.

This post was brought to you by: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9SKprgjH5k

No comments:

Post a Comment