Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shameless self pr...look of the day!


So I feel like I should give some of my stuff a retrospective airing on the blog, but at the same time I don't want to bore anyone - myself, mainly - with a stream of old ad pics and such. The result? Look of the day! Let's start from the top, shall we?

My hair is from Truth, a recent release called Zach. It's probably named and styled after Zac Efron, but I can overlook that because of the simply stellar design. The shirt I'm wearing is the fairly new bowling shirt from Artilleri. It's available in lots of colours and patterns, has all the layer permutations covered and the collar is provided as a spine or chest attachment, which is useful. Underneath that is a mesh sweater from Dutch Touch. By combining an ultra low collared undershirt with an unbuttoned overshirt I look pretty sleazy, even if I do say so myself. 

These are perhaps my all-time favourite jeans, they're from Viva La Glam and though their main store is on hiatus I think you can still get them at KMadd City. I love the shading and even the shape of the prim cuffs is pretty unique for SL jeans. I'm sporting the straight leg ones here, but some rumpled ones are also included. 

I'm not going to write about all the attachments and shoes because they're all from END. I will mention the belt though, because it's not available yet and I think it's super spethal. I named it fret belt part deux because it's the sequel to one of my favourite items, the fret belt. More on that to come soon! The rest of my attachment ensemble is comprised of recently released items at END. See the credits for more.

Credits

Skin: Naughty Designs - Gabriel
Hair: Truth - Zach(fudge)
Glasses: END - scholar glasses
Headphones: END - session headphones
Piercing: unreleased

Shirt: Artilleri - bowling shirt (stripe teal/bw)
Undershirt: Dutch Touch - mesh sweater blue
Tattoo: KS Tattoo - GIGER
Necklace: END - dicing with puns necklace
Cricket bat: END - part of the howzat belt
Hand tattoo: Etchd - banded gloves

Jeans: Viva La Glam: classic denim (mens' charcoal)
Belt: END - fret belt part deux

Footwear: END - from: skulls hi-tops

1 comment:

  1. self promotion is what makes capitalism great.
    there's no commie-pussy-footing around it!

    ReplyDelete